Redback Consulting Pty Ltd (‘Redback’) recognises the importance of privacy protection and is committed to complying with the Privacy Act 1988 (the Act) and the National Privacy Principles (NPPs) set out in the Privacy Amendment (Private Sector) Act 2000.
Redback will not disclose any private information provided unless:
- We have your consent to do so
- It is required or authorised to do so by law.
Redback will take all reasonable steps to ensure the security or all personal and business information. We cannot provide any guarantee for information provided over the internet and such information is provided at your own risk.
By providing Redback with personal information, you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information as described in this statement.
For further information please either email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Uses of the Site
Your access and use of the Redback Consulting Web Site (“the Site”) is subject to the following conditions of Redback Consulting Pty Ltd. ABN 50 104 427 161 (“Redback”) and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept without limitation and qualification, all the conditions and acknowledge that any other agreement between you and Stream are superseded and of no force or effect.
The information and material (“Content”) contained in the Site including text, graphics or other items, are provided “As is”, “As available”. Redback does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy, reliability or completeness of this information and materials and expressly disclaims liability for errors or omission in such Content. No warranty of any kind, implied, express or statutory, is given in conjunction with the Content.
The Copyright of all Content in the Site is owned by Redback. No part or parts hereof may be reproduced, distributed, republished, displayed, broadcast, hyperlinked or transmitted in any manner or by any means or stored in an information retrieval system without the prior written permission of Redback. You are permitted to download or print Content in this Website for non-commercial, personal use only provided that you do not modify the material and you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials. The permission to terminate automatically if you breach any of these conditions. Upon termination, you will immediately destroy any downloaded and printed materials. You also may not, without Redback’s permission, “mirror” any Content contained on this website on any other server.
The trade marks and logos used and displayed on this website are registered and unregistered Trade Marks of Redback and others. Nothing on this website should be construed as granting, by implication, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trade Mark displayed on this website, without the written permission of Stream or other Trade Mark owners.
Exclusion of Liability
Redback shall in no event be liable for any damages, loss or expense including without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damage, or economic loss arising from or in connection with:
- any access, use or the inability to access or use this website, or reliance on the contents of this website;
- any system, server or connection failure, error, omission, interruption, delay in transmission, or computer virus;
- any use of or access to any other website linked to this website;
- any product, service, or information of any merchant or service provider, even if Redback is advised of the possibility of such damages, losses and/or expenses.
- Any hyperlinks to any other websites are not an endorsement or verification of such websites and such websites should only be accessed at the user’s own risks. This exclusion clause shall take effect to the fullest extent permitted by law.